ANGELA LIND. Licensed Massage Therapist
· Certified Massage Therapist by the Palm Beach
Community College,(Boca Raton campus, Florida), with 750
hours of training. Angela has been practicing Massage since 2003.
· Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and
Bodywork (NCTMB). The NCTMB exam covers: Anatomy,
Physiology, and Kinesiology; Clinical Pathology;
Bodywork Theory, Assessment, and Application; and
Professional Standards, Ethics, and Business Practices.
She received high scores in all categories. Having the
NCTMB means you can rest assure that you are working
with a professional who is safe, knowledgeable, and able
to address all of your therapeutic massage needs.
· Licensed Massage Therapist by the Florida Department
of Health. Lic MA45645.
· Certified Neuromuscular Therapist at St. John
Neuromuscular Therapies Seminars. 117 hours. Trained to
treat: Cervical Injuries, Postural Analysis & Pelvic
Stabilization, pain mechanisms of low back, shoulder,
upper torso, spinal column & extremities,TMJ dysfunction,
hands, feet & eyes and neuromuscular components of
cranial decompression and scoliosis.
· Certified in Myoskeletal Alignment Therapy, trained by Erik Dalton. Freedom from Pain Institute.
· Certified for Craniosacral Therapy I level by The
· Certified for Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi technique, trained by
(Doctor of Success Seminars Inc,
· Certified Lypossage™ Practitioner for Zones 1, 2 and 3. A specific detoxifying and body contouring treatment that results in dramatic inch loss, cellulite reduction and/or a natural facelift.
· Additional training in: Posturology and Medical Insurance Billing.
· Member of the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals.
My goal as a Massage Therapist is to help as many people as possible with injuries, muscular dysfunction, pain and disease, and education on healthy and natural living. I specialize in neuromuscular therapy delivered with a compassionate touch. I address the body with regard to structural alignment and posture, fascial restrictions, range of motion and lifestyle habits. Through client education, I have found the healing process to be faster and the client more empowered, when taking an active role in their own healing.I firmly believe that massage therapy, whether used as preventative medicine, or in conjunction with more traditional forms of healing, can allow the client to progress to higher levels of physical and emotional well being. By taking preventative measures and continued maintenance with our health, we are able to detect injuries and illnesses early, making it more likely to avoid them altogether.
I love my work, and I love the challenges that massage therapy presents with each new client. I look forward to hearing from you so that we can work together to bring your body back into balance!
Cheers to your health,